- Flexible and Online
- Transfer credit accepted
- Can be completed in as few as 12 months (if desired)
- Can be completed in two years taking one course at a time
- Includes projects that you can apply to your job (or your future job)
- For both the early, mid and late career professional
- Includes a capstone course with a sponsoring organization
- Business Administration
- Health Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Instructional Design in Online Learning
- Management of Training & Development
The online Master of Science degree program in Training and Development was created for professionals like you who design, deliver and evaluate learning programs for adults. It is also designed for those who are looking to change careers into the much-in-demand field of continuing education and training.
Graduate certificates are designed to enhance the credentials of the business professional. The credits can also be applied toward your graduate degree at a later date.
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management of Training and Development Certificate
- Training Specialist Certificate
To find out of this program is available in your state, visit the “Your Right to Know” page and under Academics, click “Program Availability by State.”
Also, click here to review graduate admission requirements & additional requirements by program.
- Up to (9) semester hours of credit for graduate work completed at another regionally accredited institution may be accepted toward a graduate degree. See course catalog for details.
- Prior Learning Credit is also available for individuals who have received the CPLP Certification through the Association for Talent Development (ATD) formerly ASTD.